J.D. Holiday

Hi! I'm Author & Illustrator, J.D. Holiday.

I wrote and illustrated the picture books-Janoose The Goose, Janoose and The Fall Feather Fair, and The Spy Game; a chapter book for 6 to 9 year olds, The Great Snowball Escapade; a Christian Christmas Middle-grade novel, SIMPLE THINGS and a collections of short stories for adults in Stories &Imaginings For The Reading Spot.
Her site is: http://jdholiday.blogspot.com/

SIMPLE THINGS

— feeling amazing
Fairy Tale Fusion - Mark Stewart

If you believed everything you read in fairy tales as a child that some of your favorite nursery rhyme characters have a wonderful life in the end, you need to read this book. It will be an eye opener! A. F. Stewart tell you what really happened to them with her man of action in Fairyland, Detective Piper who puts some of our favorite characters where they belong once they stray for their storylines from the Old Woman Who Lived in a Shoe and the death of two little pigs, plus what happens to Mary and her lamb and Sleeping Beauty and more. Fairy Tale Fusion is entertaining with it's dark humor and fun in every line. I thoroughly enjoyed this book and A.F. Stewart's humor!

~JD Holiday